FlashGet v1.4 - More Download Simultaneously

Pre-Note

This tutorial was originally posted by someone else in this forum (sorry - cannot remember who the person was), and is repost by me.


Tutorial Objective

This tutorial guides the user how he/she is able to specify more files download at the same time from the FlashGet Option setting.


Tutorial Introduction & Background & Fact




Pre-requistes Tools

* FlashGet v1.4


Terminology & Explanation




Implementation

This tutorial requires you to modify the registry; therefore, backup your registry before you start to implement what this tutorial says.

CODE

Start "regedit" and go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JetCar\JetCar\General

open "General"

right-click with your mouse into the right window
and create a new "DWORD" value

name new value "MaxSimJobs"

now doubleclick "MaxSimJobs" ,chose "dezimal" and
enter a new value "100"

press "return" and close registry-editor

In Flashget/tools/ options you can now set max.downloads to 100
instead of 8.



Benefical

* It allows the user to have more files to download simultaneously by using FlashGet v1.4 download manager.


Additional Information

(None)


Search Keyword

FlashGet multiple download simultaneously simultaneous

6 comments:

Sukhjinder said...

Works for me with version 1.8 as well. Thanks. I always wanted a tweak like this.

guapz88 said...

Hi it works for me.. thanks.. but I follow also the instruction here to complete this procedure click here

guapz88 said...

Hi it works for me.. thanks.. but I follow also the instruction here to complete this procedure click here

guapz88 said...

Hi it works for me.. thanks.. but I follow also the instruction here to complete this procedure click here

guapz88 said...

Hi it works for me.. thanks.. but I follow also the instruction here to complete this procedure click here

Blogger said...

If you are looking for a reputable contextual ad company, I suggest that you take a look at ExoClick.

Search Our Tutorials

Google

Easy Tutorials